Yep... Me and G have a thing. We call it our once every couple of years thing. See we like to go to Casa Bonita. Seriously. It is fun. Now here is the deal, the last time we were there... totally ignored all the signed for the alcohol and didn't imbibe at all. So we decided that this time... we would go armed with the idea of cheap mediocre food (it's all you can eat you know), good sopapillas and then give the margaritas a shot.
I showed up armed with 12 expired 35mm party cameras (yeah I bought them cheap for a project that people said they would participate in and then didn't) left over and handed them to my friends. We went in and partook in all the magic.
Got an old timely picture taken... went through Black Barts Cave (beware... since I did get scared... but that is a whole nother story)... saw the cliff divers, got to hang with the gorilla.... snagged some candy from the pinata... didn't see a puppet show (nor the talking rock), saw a hot cliff diver, had a margarita, some sopapillas, walked around and had a great time.
We are good for a couple years now.
Thanks to my peeps that showed up, I had a great time with you all.
and if you are looking to remember your experiences with the Casa Bonita excitement ala Eric Cartman: South Park Studios is happy to oblige your memories!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment