Monday, May 11, 2009

Elin Palmer
Video Release show

Hi Dive

May 1, 2009
I am always impressed with Multi-Instrumentalists and always do enjoy someone that can fill a room singing songs in Swedish and make an audience swoon. So I was happy to be in the room to witness a nice show.

Missed seeing the formidable Houses ep release performance but hopefully we will make it out to see them perform.



Wrist Deep Productions
Rock Bar
May 2, 2009

Boys are funny. Boys are funny when they talk dirty. That is all.
 
 Some of the things that they riffed on we had heard before but a little different... seriously it was funny and those boys are dirty bad but dirty good.
Bob Log III
Bluebird Theater
May 8 2009
Now I have not ever seen Bob Log III before this night.  F had talked about him, his shows and how really great they are... you have no idea if you haven't gone, go and see him.... seriously... go.  
And because I love you dear reader, I actually caught a couple videos and made a little video for you but here is a review that does the show total justice as well.  Can't wait to go and see him when he comes back.

 

No comments: